Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) offers Emmy Noether Programme to provide early career researchers with the opportunity to rapidly qualify for a leading position in science and research or for a university teaching career by leading an independent junior research group and assuming relevant teaching duties. The programme is dedicated to recruit early career researchers working abroad (back) to Germany.
- Applicant must be Early career researcher and may be from any disciplines
- Applicant must have obtained doctorate 4 years before
- Applicant must have two years of postdoctoral experience (as a rule)
- Applicant must have substantial international research experience, as a rule evidenced by a research stay abroad of at least 1 year during the PhD or postdoc phase or by comparable scientific cooperation with researchers abroad (the collaboration may have resulted in a relevant publication),
- Foreign (International) applicants are expected to continue their scientific career in Germany following completion of the funding period.
- This intent must be confirmed by the applicant and submitted with the proposal.
- Applicant must possess previous scientific track record, exceptional publications in high-ranking international specialist journals or comparable
- Applicant must propose an excellent research project
Emmy Noether Programme Funding Duration: 5 (as a rule); maximum of 6 years
No submission deadlines
|Organization||Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Name of Organisation Field Value