Faculty of Science and Engineering offers School of Engineering PG Study Scholarships for Masters and doctoral study. The scholarships are meant to undertake specific research projects at the University of Waikato within the School of Engineering.
Available topics for study:
- Production and characterisation of Ti-based alloys with potential for (anti) biofouling under the guidance of Dr Leandro Bolzoni
- Modelling heat transfer in large scale chilling and freezing installations uber the supervision of Dr James Carson
- Applicants must enroll for the first time at the University of Waikato in B semester 2016 in the School of Engineering in either a Master’s degree 90 or 120 point thesis or the first year of a doctoral degree.
- The Scholarship is open to New Zealand nationals, permanent residents, and overseas students.
- The Scholarship is open to both part-time and full-time students.
- Masters level applicants: $5,000/year for 2 years
- PhD level applicants: up to $5,000/year for up to 3 years;
- Fill the online form. Along with the form, following documents must be submitted:
- personal statement (not more than one page) describing the reason fr choosing this project
- Curriculum Vitae (max two A4 pages)
- 2 references (one academic and one character).
- Selection is merit based.
- Applicants must have mini grade point average of B+ in their previous 120 points of study2.
- Applicant’s relevant background related to the research project they are applying for.
|Organization||University of Waikato|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open for NZ nationals/International students|
The Scholarships Office
The University of Waikato
Private Bag 3105, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand
Phone +64 7 838 4439
For Further Details: Click