Estonian Government is offering the Estonian national scholarship programme for international students, researchers and academic staff. The scholarships for Master’s study are intended to support the degree study of international students at the Estonian institutions of higher education (HEI).
Scholarship value: 350 EUR/month (costs such as tuition fee, health insurance and other costs will not be compensated).
Duration of funding:
- 12 months each academic year
- 10 months (last academic year)
Applications to be submitted via the online portal and the following documents shall be submitted for the scholarship for students:
- Application form
- Motivation letter
- Confirmation of admission from the higher education institution in Estonia or confirmation of submission of required admission documents
- Copy of passport or ID-card.
- All documents should be in English or Estonian (must be translated to any of these languages if the language of issuance is different)
Higher Education Institutes in Estonia:
- Estonian Academy of Arts
- Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre
- Estonian Business School
- Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Tallinn University of Technology
- Tallinn University
- University of Tartu
|350 EUR per month
|Open to all nationalities