Institut Curie is offering the EuReCa (Europe Research & Care), International PhD Program which provides PhD students with an excellent interdisciplinary, inter-sectorial, and international training. It includes a personalized career development plan, coaching, mentoring and the possibility of undertaking secondments in partners’ institutions.
- Single Cell Analysis
- Early-stage researchers (ESR) shall at the call deadline be in the first years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Applicants from all countries are eligible.
- The applicants may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in France for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline. Time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention, compulsory national service and/ or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
- Applicants must be in possession of a European master degree or equivalent master’s degree which would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate.
- Complete an online application form (in English). The following documents are required:
- Motivation letter
- Copy of the high school degree
- Copy of the university degrees including the European Master’s degree or equivalent master’s degree (translated by the applicant in English)
- Copy of the university grade transcript from the Master’s degree or equivalent master’s degree which would formally entitle to embark on a doctorate (translated by the applicant in English)
- 2 recommendation letters
Biology & Chemistry, Cell Signaling & Cancer Biology, Genetics & Epigenetics, Immunology & Environment, Physics, Translational Research
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||January 14, 2021|