European Network ARCADES is pleased to announce 13 open PhD positions: Algebraic Representations in Computer-Aided Design for complEx Shapes.
ARCADES is a Marie Sklodowska-Curie ITN in the framework of H2020.
Starting date: January 1st, 2016
Duration: 4 years.
This includes 8 sites offering 13 PhD’s, 5 industrial partners, and is coordinated by ATHENA Research & Innovation Center, Greece.
- exciting research environment including transnational visits to academic and industrial participants, and to Network-wide events
- Full time employment for 3 years, leading to a PhD
- competitive (gross) salary comprising of: living allowance of 3110 €/month; mobility of 600 €/month, family allowance of 500 €/month
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering or an equivalent diploma.
- Applicant should not have stayed or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country where the PhD takes place, for more than a year in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Applicants must have less than 4 years of a research career and not have a doctoral degree at the date of recruitment.
- Applicant must be able to communicate fluently in English (speaking and writing; certificates required).
- The evaluation of applicants will initiate immediately and continue until all positions are filled.
- The expected starting date is by September 2016, but any starting date after January 2016 is possible.
- To apply, send application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and to Laurent.Buse@inria.fr, with the following:
- Grade transcript of the Master studies’, and Master thesis (if available)
- Motivation letter indicating any preferred PhD topic(s)
- completed eligibility form
- At least 1 letter of recommendation letter (preferably by the Master’s thesis supervisor), to be sent directly by the referee to the above email addresses.
Note: 8 positions are already been filled. Check the vacant positions here
|Organization||Marie Sklodowska-Curie ITN|
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||Open untill filled|
For Further Details: Click