Chalmers University of Technology is offering the Chalmers’ Excellence Initiative Nano (EI Nano). The initiative coordinates research on the unique chemical and physical phenomena that prevail at very small dimensions, and promote the development of technologies that utilise these phenomena.
About the positions:
- Applications are open for two to four highly motivated and skilled graduates among all Nano-interested students.
- The selected candidates are awarded with one PhD-position each, which they can place at any Nano research group at Chalmers.
- This is the fifth in a yearly recurring call.
- Full-time temporary employment.
- The position is limited to a maximum of five years.
- Applicants are required to hold Masters of Science in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology or related fields.
Apply online and the application should be marked with Ref 20190658 and written in English. The application should be attached as pdf-files, as below:
- CV: (Please name the document: CV, Family name, Ref. number)
- Other (previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust).
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as: Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- A written reflection on research, e.g. current MSc project and/or future plans (two-page).
- Copies of bachelor and/or master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, eg. TOEFL test results.
|Organization||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Subject areas||Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||28 February, 2021|