Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Graduate Scholarship Program, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University invites applications from students of recognized universities of any foreign country to study Master’s or a PhD degree program.
- Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry
- Environmental Science
- Chemical Engineering, Chemistry
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Management Technology
- Energy Management
- Materials Technology
- Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering
Number of Scholarships: 40
- Full tuition fee and educational support fees
- Living expenses 10,500 Baht per month.
- Round trip economy travel, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country.
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc.
- Health insurance during the scholarship while staying in Thailand
- Scholarship recipients are required to stay at the SIIT dormitory for a period of at least a year.
- Citizens of countries other than Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record
- Two Recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must comes from academic instructor/advisor)
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Should not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
Conditions to Continue the Scholarship:
- Maintain a collective GPA of not less than 3.25.
- Make good progress in his/her master thesis/doctoral dissertation and report his/her development every semester.
- Aid in the Institute’s work for 30 hours/semester, basically focused on lab supervision
Scholarships offered for the following courses
- Master’s degree (2 year)
- Doctoral degree (3 year)
|Fellowship Level||PhD, Master’s|
|Subject areas||Engineering and Technology, Natural Sciences|
|Deadline||Applications are accepted once a year|
- Name of Organisation Field Value