The Department of Science at Trine University invites applications for a full-time faculty position in Chemistry at the Assistant Professor rank beginning August 2021.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to undergraduate education in both the classroom and the laboratory.
- The successful candidate should have a PhD in the area of Analytical chemistry and/or Biochemistry, with a preference for someone with experience in both disciplines.
- Teaching responsibilities will include General Chemistry as well as courses in the areas of Analytical and Biochemistry including: Quantitative Analysis, Instrumental Analysis, and Biochemistry I and II.
- In addition to teaching, the successful candidate will be expected to participate in campus culture, contribute to a highly collaborative department, participate in small-scale undergraduate research, and advise and mentor students.
- A Ph.D. in chemistry is required however promising ABD candidates will also be considered.
How to apply:
- Thank you for your interest in Trine University.
- By clicking the apply button you will be routed to our online application system where you will create your applicant account. By creating this account, you will have to ability to log back in at anytime to modify your personal information.
- Upon successful set up of your applicant account, you will be redirected to this screen where you can start the formal application process by clicking on the apply button.
|Type of position||Faculty|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Biochemistry|