Faculty Positions at (CCMB-CSIR) the Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CCMB-CSIR is interested in appointing new faculty members who have shown excellence in their fields of research.
1. Looking for candidates who would have the allround ability to establish and sustain a strong and high quality scientific program,
2. Also contribute to the scientific and intellectual environment at the institution in various ways.
3. PhD degree with relevant research eexperience
Core Research areas: The institute have research interests that covers
1. Cell and developmental biology,
2. Structural biology,
4. Biology of diseases, and
5. Computational biology.
6. However, there are no specific research areas when considering new applications and welcome applications in areas that are different from those that are currently represented at CCMB.
How to Apply: Please send your complete applications to the Faculty Search Committee, CCMB (email@example.com).
The application should contain:
1. CV with date of birth (with names oaf 6-8 referees),
2. A brief (1-2 page) account of your research and its significance, and
3. A statement of your future plans bringing out the issues that your research would aim to address (2-4 pages).
Note: Please note that we are looking for potential candidates at the senior level scientist position. The candidates are expected to hold a Ph. D. degree with a few years of postdoc experience and high quality publications in reputed journals.
|Organization||Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).|
|Fellowship Level||Faculty or Scientist|
|Subject areas||Natural Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||As per gov. rules|
|Eligibility||Preferances will be given to candidates with PhD degree|
|Deadline||Apply anytime of the year|
- Total Jobs 43 Jobs
- Address India