A Special Recruitment Drive for Reserved Category (i.e. OBC-09, SC-13,ST-07 & EWS-09) for Assistant Professor at IIT Indore through online mode. IIT Indore, one of the second generation IITs established by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India invites online applications from outstanding, highly-motivated Indian nationals (and those of Indian origin/holding PIO cards) for faculty positions to fill the backlog vacancies under reserved category.
- Discipline of Astronomy, Astrophysics and Space Engineering
- Discipline of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering
- Discipline of Civil Engineering
- Discipline of Computer Science and Engineering
- Discipline of Electrical Engineering
- Discipline of Mechanical Engineering
- Discipline of Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science
- Discipline of Chemistry
- Discipline of Mathematics
- Discipline of Physics
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Assistant Professor (Grade I):
- PhD degree with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch/relevant areas of specializations and with a very good academic and research record.
- At least three years of post-PhD Research/Teaching/Industry experience.
- Candidates not satisfying the required post-PhD experience criterion for direct recruitment as Assistant Professor (Grade I) may be put on tenure track as Assistant Professor (Grade II).
- Age limit: Below 35 years for Assistant Professor (Grade I as well as Grade II). Age relaxation to reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the Government of India rules i.e. for Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years, Scheduled Castes (SC) & Scheduled Tribes (ST) 5 years. Apart from this for PWD candidate age relaxation will be as per GOI norms.
- Apply online and applicant is not required to send any hardcopy of filled Application Form, nor any documents ( IITI_Fac_Recruit_SRD_2019_03 ).
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Natural Science, Humanities|
|Fellowship amount||As per GoI rules|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|