Fellows-in-Residence Program 2021 France
The 2021 Fellows-in-Residence Programis a residential programme hosting upto 8 researchers from outside CY Initiative, for a period ranging from four months to one year. The program aims at promoting interdisciplinary exchanges, international collaborations, and at strengthening the attractiveness of CY Initiative partners.
Research Areas: All fields of research are eligible. Fellows are encouraged to develop their research in line with the research activity carried out by the CY Initiative laboratories.
There are Three (03) types of fellowships are proposed:
- Junior fellowships: for candidates who have obtained their PhD over the last ten (10) years, with or without a permanent position at a university or research institute. These fellowships are awarded for a duration of one year and may be renewed for one additional year.
- Senior fellowships: for candidates who have obtained their PhD more than ten (10) years ago, with a permanent position at a university or research institute. These fellowships are awarded for a duration of 4 to 10 months and, in case of long-term collaborations, can be divided into two or three stays, of minimum 3 months each.
- National fellowships at junior or senior level: for candidates holding a permanent position in French higher education and research institutions. For one semester, CY AS offers the possibility to host researchers during a CRCT or délégation period by reimbursing teaching costs to their home institution. This scheme is also open to international researchers from partner universities.
A detailed description of the Fellows-in-Residence call and the application template are available on the platform.
The platform for application (link given below) opens on Thursday 12 November 2020.
The application, in English only, is a two-stage process:
- Summary of the research project submittion: 11 January 2021;
- The full application must be submittion: 10 February 2021.
|Fellowship Level||Postdoctoral / Scientist|
|Subject areas||Any Disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||As per Research experience|
|Eligibility||Open for International applicants|
|Deadline||10 February 2021|