ETH Zurich invites applications for Fellowship Positions in Experimental Law & Economics for the newly established research group, headed by Professor Dr. Alexander Stremitzer. The lab conducts internet, and field experiments on legal and social institutions.
About the fellowships:
- The fellows will be involved in all aspects of the research, including project planning, research design, data analysis, presentation of findings at conferences, and preparation of manuscripts for submission to leading peer-reviewed journals and law reviews.
- Postdocs will have the opportunity to co-author papers with lab colleagues, work with an array of affiliated faculty from ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, and develop independent projects related to these research areas. Organizational and teaching duties are limited to a few hours per week.
- The working language is English.
- The appointment will be for at least one year.
- Salaries are internationally competitive, paid according to ETH standards.
- Candidates must hold JD/PHD with a strong background in Social Sciences (e.g., economics, psychology, political sciences) who has just completed a Fellowship Program (or equivalent) at a leading law school and will want to devote an extra year to experimental research in preparation of the legal job market.
- Apply online and application must include the following:
- Cover letter
- Graduate school transcripts
- A writing sample
- Contact details of at least two referees
|Social Sciences, Economics, Psychology, Political Sciences