The Astrophysics and Atmospheric Physics Section at Technical University of Denmark (DTU Space) invites application for 4 PhD scholarships in Atmospheric Electricity. The section coordinates the EU H2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie Project SAINT (Science and Innovation with Thunderstorms)
The four positions are:
- Analysis of optical- and Gamma-ray flashes observed by ASIM and LIS on the International Space Station
- Analysis of Lightning and TLEs observed by ASIM and LIS on the International Space Station
- Modelling of lightning attachment to moving structures
- Analysis of space and ground observations of thunderstorms
- Applicant must hold master’s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
Duration: 3 years
- Applications to be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration.
- Apply online and fill in the online application form, and attach the following materials in English in one PDF file:
- Motivation Letter (cover letter)
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 June 2017|