Victoria University of Wellington offers Fuji Xerox Masters Scholarship in Computer Science. The main purpose of scholarship is to support Masters’ students in Computer Science where the proposed area of study has commercial potential.
Scholarship value: $25,000 to cover stipend and fees.
Duration: 01 year.
Number of awards: 01
- The scholarship is open to top students keen to do Masters in Computer Science.
- Their proposed study must have commercial potential.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate some hardship preventing them from pursuing study.
How to apply:
- Applicants must complete the ‘Application Form’ available on website including evidence of some hardship
- Proposed area of study (1 page)
- referee’s statement (1 page)
Terms and conditions:
- The Victoria University Foundation will expect recipient to write a letter of thanks to the donor on receipt of the award.
- The recipient must provide a report of findings for Fuji Xerox and be prepared to make a presentation to them at the end of study.
|Organization||Victoria University of Wellington|
|Subject areas||Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31st October (yearly)|
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Address New Zealand