The Faculty of Geosciences at Utrecht University is offering fully-funded PhD position. The PhD project is part of INTRANSIT, project deals with digitalization and new sustainable business models in the context of the Norwegian economy, possibly in comparison with other European countries.
About the research:
- Candidates will become part of the Innovation Studies group of the Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development at Utrecht University, led by Professor Koen Frenken.
- Travel grants allow applicants to go abroad to our partner institutes within INTRANSIT and elsewhere.
- Candidates must hold Master’s degree in Innovation Studies, Economics, Management, Geography, or a related discipline.
- Candidates must know about theories of innovation, diffusion and (sustainability) transitions; interest in sustainability.
- Candidate must be familiar with social science methodologies, preferably both quantitative and qualitative.
- Candidate must be proficient in English and must have excellent scientific writing and planning skills.
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Subject areas||Innovation Studies, Economics, Management, Geography|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||26 June 2020|