The Gap Year Escape Scholarship Program is intended to recognize the expertise that is fundamental to successfully functioning in the online business space. A scholarship of £500 will be provided to assist one talented student interested in following a career in business and marketing related fields.
Gap Year Escape since its introduction in 2009, has played an essential role in providing guidance, direction and inspiration to thousands of travellers whether they are on gap years, career breaks or short backpacking trips. The growth of the website has been driven by utilizing innovative marketing techniques and an entrepreneurial motivation.
- All applicants must be Undergraduate or Master’s degree holders associated to the fields of Business, Marketing or Communications for the academic year 2020-2021.
- All applications must be made from an allied university email account and have attached proof from the university that endorses the applicant meets the set criteria.
- The award is open to all nationalities, provided they are enrolled at a UK-based university.
- Applicants shall submit a 1000-1500 word synopsis, stressing how they would start a business with £500. Our adjudicators will select the most creative and compelling idea submitted.
Rules & Guidelines
- All essays submitted should be written by the applicant and be clear of any plagiarism. Applications will be checked for any signs of duplication.
- Applicants must be able to verify they are on a Marketing, Business or Communications focused course for the 2018/19 academic year.
- Candidate should make sure that your application is submitted from the university email account and it includes the following: Copy of 1000-1500 word essay, Proof of student status for 2020-21 academic year, Proof of enrollment onto a Marketing, Business or Communications course.
Contact and Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org