University of Oulu is inviting applications for GenZ Tenure track programme. The programme is open to international scholars for tenure track positions. Appointed tenure-track professors will be expected to start their five-year positions in August or September 2019. The GenZ Hub includes researchers in the following faculties: Faculty of Education, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Science (Human geography) and Oulu Business School.
- Co-evolution of human capabilities and emerging technologies
- Resilience in intelligent technology -based ecosystems
- Methodological solutions to studying and using emerging technologies in human science research
- Human-technology development in intelligent socio-technical futures
- Human-centred design and digitalisation
- Applicant must hold a doctoral degree, high-level scientific competence, and experience in leading scientific research, ability to provide high-level research-based teaching, and to supervise theses and participate in international co-operation projects in his/her field of expertise.
How to apply
- Submit application and relevant documents via the online recruitment system Application (in English) must include the following documents:
- Letter of application with contact information, stating the career level on which the person would like to be evaluated at.
- A list of publications with the ten most important ones marked
- A brief account of research merits (max. 1 page)
- A brief account of teaching merits or a teaching portfolio (max. 2 pages)
- Details regarding the acquisition of research funds
- A brief research and action plan (max. 3 pages)
- 3 recommendations letters with Contact details
|University of Oulu
|Education, Humanities, Science, Information Technology
|Open to all nationalities
|15th February 2019