Ca’ Foscari University of Venice (UNIVE) is inviting applications for GLOBAL_AT_VENICE – Research and Training for Global Challenges” (MSCA co-funded by the European Commission).
About the fellowship:
- The “G@V – Research and Training for Global Challenges” Cofund Fellowship Programme is a new 60-months Cofund Fellowship Programme implemented by Ca’ Foscari University of Venice (UNIVE) that aims at exploiting the full potential of UNIVE’s and its strategic partners to offer to 15 Fellows coming from all over the world a truly international, interdisciplinary, and inter-sectoral training.
- The programme is jointly funded by the European Commission (Grant Agreement no. 945361) and Ca’ Foscari University of Venice through the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND scheme
- The aim of the programme is to strengthen high-profile researchers’ curricula, thus providing Europe and the world with a pool of researchers capable of bridging the gaps between academic and applied research, and between research and market.
- 15 Fellowships for International Fellows lasting 24 months;
- Interdisciplinary research options thanks to six cross-departmental and multi-disciplinary Research for Global Challenges Institutes;
- Research Fellows of any nationality on the date of the deadline (5 pm CET 30th June 2021) must meet the following criteria to apply.
- Applicant must be in possession of a PhD degree awarded not later than 8 years prior to this call deadline.
- Applicant must have at least one major publication without his/her PhD supervisor (either accepted, in press or published) at the time of deadline.
- Applicant must have not resided or carried out their main activity in Italy for longer than 12 months in the 3-year period before the call deadline in compliance with MSCA mobility rule.
- If an applicant obtained a Ph.D. earlier than 8 years ago (before 30 June 2013) and they took some time off from research for parental leave or long-term illness since their Doctoral Degree, they might still be eligible as periods of inactivity in research for these reasons are not taken into account. If this is the case, the applicant must provide evidence for each period of time.
Apply online and the proposal must:
- be written in English.
- include all the required attachments uploaded in .pdf format. Should the PhD certificate be written in any other language than English or Italian, an English translation must be included.
|Organization||Ca’ Foscari University of Venice (UNIVE)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||June 30th, 2021|