The University of St Andrews is offering Global Fellowship Scheme providing prestigious awards to enable talented scholars from around the globe to spend anywhere between one week to a month at the University.
About the fellowship:
- The scheme is aimed at emerging and established scholars who are making a considerable impact on their respective field of study, and who have, or are developing, a distinguished research record.
- The Fellowship scheme will support and enhance high-quality research collaborations with academics from around the world, and to promote areas of world-leading research, particularly in areas that engage with some of the biggest societal questions facing the world today.
Number of fellowships: up to 20 Global Fellowships available per year
Fellowship value: Expenses will be covered by the Fellowship for the duration of a visit of between one week and one month.
- Applications are open to researchers based outside the UK who can demonstrate a strong commitment to quality research and collaboration.
- Candidates must be researchers active within the Humanities, Medicine, Social Sciences or Sciences.
- Candidates may be talented early career academics or established researchers with a considerable track record of achievement.
- Applicants are expected to hold a PhD.
- These awards may be combined with other schemes to allow for an extended visit.
- Candidates, who have, or are developing, a distinguished publication record in any discipline is eligible to apply.
How to apply
- Application with the following documents to be sent to email@example.com:
- Brief CV
- Cover letter outlining the principal benefits of visit to both yourself and the School and University. The cover letter should also indicate the proposed duration of visit.
|Organization||University of St Andrews|
|Fellowship Level||Visiting fellowship|
|Subject areas||Humanities, Medicine, Social Sciences, Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|