Griffith University International Student Excellence Scholarship: Griffith University International Student Excellence Scholarship
Scholarship Details: The scholarship would cover:
- 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Griffith University is ranked among the top 3 percent universities globally. Is located in South-East Queensland, Australia.
Level of Study: postgraduate degree program
Subject Area: subjects offered by the university
Nationality: open for students from all countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or
- Be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into a postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study
- English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be starting and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
- A completed scholarship application form
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
How to apply: the application should be done online through the link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/application-form
|Level||Postgraduate degree program|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for all|
|Deadline||Open throughout the year|