H2020-MSCA: Individual Fellowships to start or re-integrate research career in Europe
The main goal of Individual Fellowships (IF) is to increase the creative and innovative potential of experienced researcher(s) willing to diversify their individual competence. The program offers opportunities for advanced training alongwith international and intersectoral mobility.
The Individual Fellowships provide chances to obtain and transfer innovative knowledge and to work on research in a European context (EU Member States and Associated Countries) or countries outside Europe.
The IF scheme mainly supports the return and re-integration of candidates from outside Europe who have previously worked in European countries. It also helps to restart the careers of researchers that show great potential.
Scope: Who can apply
- Trans-national fellowships
- Any nationality
- Only one proposal per individual researcher will be evaluated.
Type of fellowship:
- European Fellowships are held in EU Member States or Associated Countries
- Open to researchers either coming to Europe from any country in the world or
- Moving within Europe.
- The scholar must comply with the regulations of mobility in the country, where the European Fellowship is obtained.
How to Apply:
- Career Development Plan (research plan etc.) should be established conjointly by the supervisor(s) and the interested researcher.
- In addition to research objectives, the plan should comprise the researcher’s training and career needs that include-
- training on transferable skills,
- planning for publications and
- participation in conferences.
|Organization||H2020-MSCA by European commission|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
|Deadline||For 2022 applications will open in spring|
- Name of Organisation Field Value