H2020 SME Innovation Associate Program: This a new pilot action program under the EU Research & Innovation Framework Program under the ‘Horizon 2020’ supporting recruitment of post-doctoral research associates / PDFs worldwide.
Aims / Objectives: The action aims at overcoming the barriers for EU SMEs and Start-ups to recruit highly qualified specialists (PhD or other equivalent) that are not available on the national job market.
- Early stage support
- EU Grant covering the salary of the researcher for a period of one year
- Training Package for Enterprises and Researchers
- “Light” application
- Internationalization, mobility, innovation and excellence.
Conditions of Eligibility
- The Enterprise Only SMEs (including start-up companies) of the EU Member States and Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) or countries associated1 to Horizon 2020
- The Associate / Individual applicants
- R2 level in the European Framework for Research Careers3 .
- Hold a PhD (or equivalent);
- expertise in line with the job advertisement;
- Comply with the Transnational mobility criteria
- International Visibility
- Financial Support
Deadline for applications: 30 June 2016
Start date for the position: 1 September 2017.
The application is simple and paperless:
- Create your ECAS account (if you don’t have one)
- Register your SME or Start-up at the EU Participant Portal – the single gateway to EU research funding.
- Complete the SME self-assessment
- Read carefully the call for application of the H2020 SME innovation Associate –
- Prepare a short application (see below)
- Submit the application before the due date
|Organization||EU Research & Innovation Framework: H2020|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Salary||As per commision rules|
|Eligibility||Enterprise or PhD holders|
|Deadline||30 June 2016|