The Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies (HCAS) is an independent institute of the University of Helsinki winvites applications for HCAS Core Fellowships in humanities and social sciences. The Collegium aims to produce innovative research in humanities and social sciences and to strengthen interaction between different fields of academic research.
Duration: 1 September 2019 (fixed term appointment)
- Applicants must have research experience in humanities and social sciences and provide evidence of ability to work in a high-level international research environment.
- Applicant must also demonstrate how he/she is plans to engage in interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary cooperation internationally and in cooperation with the researchers of the University of Helsinki.
- The working language of the Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies is English.
- Applications are open to researchers from the humanities, social sciences, behavioral sciences, theology and law, as well as to researchers in other fields who focus on topics related to the human sciences
The application must include the following documents:
- Application in the e-recruitment system
- An abstract of the research proposal (4000 characters)
- CV (8000 characters)
- List of publications (8000 characters)
- Research proposal (12000 characters)
- Letter of motivation (8000 characters)
|Organization||University of Helsinki|
|Subject areas||Humanities, Social Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||13 September 2018|