Holland Scholarship Program (HS)-Radboud University: The Holland Scholarship is funded by the Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences and Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. The Holland Scholarship (HS) program provides outstanding students the opportunity to study at Radboud University, Netherlands.
- It is open for students with the following nationalities:
- Indian and Turkish
- American (USA only)
- Applicants should not have a degree from a Dutch education institution nor
- Should be already studying in the Netherlands and are
- due to pay the tuition fee as non-EEA students.
All English-taught Master’s programs of Radboud University would be covered by the Holland Scholarship. The programs not covered are:
- Erasmus Mundus Master’s programs,
- joint or double-degree Master’s programs and
- the Master’s program in Theology
- Holland scholarship is not a full-tuition scholarship.
- The scholarship amounts would be € 5,000. It would be given in the first year of the studies.
How to apply:
The applicant can apply for the scholarship after deciding upon the Masters program he /she would opt for. The program would be starting on 1st September 2021. The application for admission and the application for the scholarship are fully integrated.
The selection process would take place at the faculty. The students would be selected from the eligible candidates based on the following criteria:
- the student shows promise and motivation
- the student’s qualifications and talent
Applicants may contact the International Office via firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information about the scholarship program.
This e-mail address should not be used for the application.
|Organization||Holland Scholarship Program (HS)|
|Subject Areas||All English taught Masters programs|
|Fellowship Amount||€ 5,000|
|Deadline||1 February 2021|