ICFOnest and (COFUND) Postdoc Program: 20 Fellowships for young outstanding postdoctoral researchers.
The ICFOnest+ Postdoctoral Program is partially supported by the Marie Curie Actions (COFUND) for Co-funding of National and International Programmes of the European Commission. With this program Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO), alongwith the Fundacio Privada Cellex aims to provide high-level training and support for outstanding international researchers during the early stages of their careers.
No. of Fellowships: 20 INCOMING postdoctoral fellowships
Duration: 24 month
Research projects: Science and Technology.
Institutes: ICFO research group.
Research Position: Research lines at ICFO include the following (but are not limited to):
- Post-doctoral position in Topological Nano-photonics
- Post-doctoral position in near-infrared diffuse optical neuromonitoring in the clinics
- Post-doctoral positions in Functional Optoelectronic Nanomaterials
- Post-doctoral position in experimental quantum optics with solid-state quantum memories
- Post-doctoral position in new generation of Mid and Long Wave infrared photodetectors and Bolometers
- Postdoctoral research position in Membrane-based nano-mechanobiology
- Post-doctoral position in continuous-variable quantum key distribution
- Post-doctoral position in the theory of quantum random-number generation
- Post-doctoral position in Topological NanoPhotonics
- Post-doctoral position for novel, new diffuse optical instrumentation
- Post-doctoral/Research engineer position in quantum random number generation
- Post-doctoral position in Colloidal Quantum Dot Infrared Light Emitters
- Post-doctoral position in hybrid quantum nodes for quantum networks
Eligibility / Requirements: the candidates must fulfill the following requirements during application
- PhD degree
- Must not have been awarded PhD degree for more than 5 years priorto the application.
- The candidate should befirst author in at least one publication
- All the relevant academic documents.
- Exceptions to the PhD degree requirements will be applied for women with children and / or other documented career breaks.
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- No citizenship or gender restrictions.
|Organization||European Marie Curie programs|
|Subject areas||Life and Natural Sciences: Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering|
|Salary||40,000 EUR / 55,000 USD|
|Eligibility||Open for International students|
- Name of Organisation Field Value