The IDEAL Fellowships Programme is supported by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) COFUND. MSCA-COFUND programmes are European Commission initiatives that offer additional funding for new or existing regional, national and international programmes to provide an international and intersectoral dimension to research training and career development. The fellowships programme promoted by Fundación IMDEA Nanociencia that over five years aims to attract 12 talented postdoctoral researchers (in two calls) to undertake excellent research in any of the areas of research carried out at the institute.
- Organic nanosystems for light harvesting and energy conversion
- Fundamental properties of 2D materials
- Nanomedicine against cancer and infection
- Nanomagnetism and critical raw materials
- Solid state quantum devices for information
- Technology translational platform
- Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible.
- Incoming candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the last 3 years before the call deadline. Exceptions are made for careers breaks/researchers at risk (contact us for more information, such support will be addressed on a case by case basis when properly documented and motivated by the applicant).
- Candidates must have gained a PhD degree in the previous four years -at the date of application -with exceptions for careers breaks/researchers at risk.
- Applicants must at the time of the call deadline be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- Candidates must have at least three publications in internationally peer-reviewed journals at the time of the call deadline. Variations of the chronological order in the CV will not be penalized.
Apply online and attach following documents:
- Title of project (max. 150 characters)
- Summary of the project (max. 1000 words)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter (max. 2 pages)
- Full proposal
- List of publications
|Organization||Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) COFUND|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA norms|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||First call: 30th September 2021
Second call: 1st June 2023