IDEAS (International Dean’s Excellence in Academia Scholarship) is an excellent opportunity for 5 students applying to the Faculty of Business and Law to each be awarded a maximum of £3,000. Payments will be £2,000 towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to attain a distinction. This award is suitable to the highest ability of students from across the globe that is able to show real academic excellence.
Eligibility for IDEAS Scholarship:
- Applicants must be an international fee paying student
- Applicant must be a self-funded student
- Applicant must have been offered admission to study at one of Coventry University’s Faculty of Business and Law full-time postgraduate courses.
- Applicant must hold at least a 2:1 or equivalent.
- Applicant must complete a scholarship application form including a statement of support which should not be more than 500 words.
- Scholarships are granted to the 5 highest achieving students who can show academic excellence in addition to how they seek to use the knowledge from their chosen program of study in their future career.
- Panel consisting of faculty dean’s, along with members of the International Office will consider each application on its merits.
- Scholarship cannot be combined with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount.
- If any applicant is granted more than one University award, the award which provides more benefit to the student will be kept.
- University has the right to award less than 5 scholarships from this category
How to apply:
- Students wanting to apply for a scholarship must complete a scholarship application form.
|Subject areas||Law, Business|
|Eligibility||Open for International applicants|
|Deadline||31 October 2016|
For Further Details: Click