IMAMU – Masters and PhD Scholarships: PhD and Masters Scholarships at the Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Ministry of Education.
Eligibility conditions: Scholarships can be availed with following eligibility conditions:
Student must fulfil the following requirements:
I. Nationality & Residence:
- Must not be a Saudi citizen.
- Must be residing at Saudi Arabia and holding an official Iqama.
- Must not be more than 30 years old, while applying to Scholarship.
III. Undergraduate Degree :
i) He/she must obtain a Bachelor degree from Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University.
IV. Master Degree:
i) He/she must hold a Master degree from Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University.
V. Applicant must fulfil the following additional requirements:
i). Must pass successfully the personal interview proceeding by the competent entity.
- Must not be dismissed by any other university for disciplinary or academic reasons.
- Must be good in his/her behaviour
- Must be pledge to the rules and regulations of the university.
- Must be pledge to dedicate his/her full time to the study plan.
- Must be medically fit.
- Must satisfy all the other requirements stipulating by the university council.
- Must attach all the official documents required at the time of submitting his/her application.
VI. Must send the following documents:
i) Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from the country of residence / origin
j) Approval from student’s country for permitting study abroad, or a legal document permitting the study abroad.
k) A copy of the secondary school certificate, to be translating into Arabia or English, and authenticating by the Saudi Embassy or Ministry of Education, if any.
|Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University (IMAMU)
|Masters and PhD
|As per University regulations