Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (MSCA-ITN-ETN) offers 11 PhD positions under the Innovative training in methods for future data (IMforFUTURE). An innovative multidisciplinary and intersectoral research training programme for is offered in statistics (4 positions), integrated data analysis (3 positions), glycoproteomics and genetics (2 positions) and glycoproteomics analysis (2 positions).
Fellowship Value: Salaried positions with salaries: Euros 44,895.
- Applicant must hold good undergraduate degree (2:1 or above) / Masters or equivalent in Statistics, Biostatistics, or Econometrics.
- Applicant must be within the first four years (full-time equivalent) of research career, and have not yet been awarded a doctoral degree (e.g. PhD), at the time of recruitment.
- Applicant must not have resided or carried out your main activity (such as work or study) in the host country for more than 12 months during the 3 years prior to your recruitment to this role.
- Applicant must possess good proficiency in English (both written and verbal).
- Applicant must demonstrate experience of undertaking academic research; good interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicant must have proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team and strong commitment to continuous professional development.
- 2 position(s) at University of Leeds; UK
- 2 position(s) at University of Bologna; Italy
- 2 position(s) at Leiden University Medical Centre; Netherlands
- 1 position(s) at Kings College London; UK
- 1 position(s) at University of Edinburgh; UK
- 1 position(s) at University of Zagreb; Croatia
- 1 position(s) at Genos; Croatia
- 1 position(s) at GlyXera; Germany
|Organization||Marie Sklodowska-Curie ITN|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Econometrics|
|Fellowship amount||Euros 44,895|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 October 2017|