Department of Experimental Hematology, section ImmunoHematology University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG) has a postdoc position vacant. The research team is well embedded within the Hemato-oncology research programs that are organized within the Groningen Cancer Center and the KNAW-recognized research school GUIDE (Groningen University Institute for Drug Exploration.
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in Cell Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry or a related discipline.
- Applicant must have some experience with human cell biological assays, molecular biological techniques.
- Applicants with pro-active attitude and the ability to initiate and execute research lines independently will be given preference.
- Applicant must have excellent communication and reporting skills.
Employment basis: Temporary for specified period
Contract Duration: 2 years
Maximum hours: 36/week
- Maximum of € 3.153/ month gross (scale 10.4).
- UMCG will offer you 8% holiday pay, an 8.3% end-of-year bonus and a development budget.
Dr. E. Bremer, department of Hematology
Telephone number: +31 50 3611340
E-mail address: email@example.com
University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG)
|Subject areas||Molecular Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology|
|Fellowship amount||€ 3.153/ month|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||21 August 2016|
For Further Details: Click