in3 is an integrated interdisciplinary approach to animal-free nanomaterial and chemical safety assessment.
About the training programme:
- Aim is to provide a unique training platform to equip the ESRs with all the necessary knowledge and know how to apply current techniques and develop novel integrated tools and applications for animal-free safety assessment.
- The training programme will be assisted by partnering lead academic experts, with specialised SMEs, Public Health England and associated specialised partners.
- The involvement of associated partners including the European Union Reference Laboratory for alternatives to animal testing (EURL- ECVAM, PO2) the Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT Europe, PO1), the European Union Reference Laboratory for alternatives to animal testing (EURL- ECVAM, PO2), the Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT Europe, PO1), the European Society for in vitro Toxicology (ESTIV, PO3), Nanocomposix (PO4) and L’Oreal (PO5) .
in3 ESR Application Instructions
- Duration: January 2017 to the end of 2021
- Recruitment is open now and will remain open until all positions are filled. Each of the 15 positions advertised is a 3 year PhD position.
- Applicants must be Early-Stage Researchers (ESRs), they must be within the first four years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers and have not yet been awarded a PhD.
- First ESRs are expected to commence employment in May/June 2017.
- Applicants must have already obtained the appropriate qualification viz. Master’s Degree allowing them to commence a PhD, before employment.
- Applicants must not have longer than 4 years of research experience following that degree.
- Applicants cannot hold a Doctoral degree.
- Applicants can be of any nationality but must not have worked, studied, or carried out their main activity for more than a year during the previous 36 months (from time of employment) in the host’s country.
- The refugee procedure will not be counted as a period of residence/activity in the country of the beneficiary. This period will only be counted as of the day that they are recognised as refugees.
Furnish the details while filling up the form:
- Personal details
- Select preferred 3 projects and why (have a rationale before filling out the form)
- Provide contact details for 2 professional referees (non-family members) and their contact details.
- CV (pdf) name it as [last name].pdf and send it to email@example.com. The CV must include education and employment history.
|Organization||Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN|
|Country||Italy, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, France|
|Subject areas||Biology, Bioinformatics, Toxicology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|