Industrial PhD Scholarship, DTU Physics and the Technical University of Denmark.
Microchip Inlets for Mass Spectrometry that specializes in offering commercial solutions for mass spectrometers by utilizing a novel microchip inlet technology. This technology permits for fully quantitative online measurements of electrochemical reactions and online measurements of industrial processes. Both in liquid and gaseous environment.
- Designing and fabrication of a micro-jet capillary for precise injection of molecules into a vacuum chamber containing a mass spectrometer.
- Developing a microchip permitting for both liquid and gas transport and allowing for more versatile electrochemical measurements.
- Developing a scalable surface treatment that can withstand industrial liquid environments.
- Development of an all-silicon microchip microfabrication recipe.
Disciplines: Micro and Nanofabrication, Vacuum Physics, Chemistry, Electrochemistry and Fluid Mechanics Engineering.
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or any other equivalent degree.
Requirements: For accomplishment of the project below skills, knowledge and experience are necessary
- Micro- and Nanofabrication
- Fluid mechanics
- Chemical engineering
- Greatly motivated to work in commercial and scientific environment.
Application: Submit the completely filled application to the link given below the post on or before
28 February 2021. Application must include following documents in one PDF file only:
- Cover letter
- Records of BSc/MSc diploma
Salary: The appointment will be according to the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The salary will be decided upon with the relevant union and Spectro Inlets.
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark (DTU)|
|Subject areas||Micro and Nanofabrication, Vacuum Physics, Chemistry, Electrochemistry and Fluid Mechanics Engineering|
|Fellowship||Depends on the University rules|
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or any other equivalent degree.|
|Deadline||28 February 2021|