International Doctoral Tuition Scholarships: International Doctoral Tuition Scholarships
The University of Guelph is also known as (U of G). it is a public research university in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
The University of Guelph is inviting applications for International Doctoral Tuition Scholarships, IDTS.
The IDTS is open to all incoming and current international PhD students.
Level of study: Doctoral program
Subject areas: subjects offered by the university
Duration: 4 years
Scholarship Award Value: $11k per year for up to 4 years
Number of Scholarships: There is no cap on the number of these scholarships.
Nationality: International students are eligible
Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded to:
- New international full-time doctoral (PhD and DVSc) students with a minimum A-/80% entrance average (Guelph equivalent) for up to four years (12 semesters).
- New international full-time doctoral students who do not have a minimum of A-/80% entrance average will become eligible for the scholarship only once they achieve PhD candidacy for the balance of the 4-year period of eligibility (as determined from the beginning of the doctoral program).
- The new scholarship will also be available to existing, international full-time doctoral students, who were accepted with a minimum A-/80% entrance average or who have achieved PhD candidacy for the balance of the 4-year period of eligibility (as determined from the beginning of the doctoral program).
- The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
How to Apply: Full details on how the scholarship will be administered will be provided by the Office of Graduate Studies at a later date.
Application Deadline: Varies
|Quick Overview —————|
|Organization||University of Guelph|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship Amount||$11k per year for up to 4 years|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
- Name of Organisation Field Value