International Postdoctoral Fellowships (IPF): St.Gallen University: International Postdoctoral Fellowships (IPF): St.Gallen University
The University of St.Gallen is located in Switzerland. The University has their publicly accessible library which invites people to do research and to read.
The University of St.Gallen is inviting applications for International Postdoctoral Fellowships. The fellowships are being provided in
- Social Sciences and
- International Affairs
Nationality: open for all nationalities
Number of Scholarships: not given.
Scholarship Location: Switzerland
Level of Study: postdoctoral research project
Subject Areas: Management, Economics, Law, Social Sciences, and International Affairs
Scholarship Award: The scholarship would include:
- A salary (salary category F8) at a maximum employment rate of 75 percent would be given CHF 85’000 p.a. including social security benefits and professional pension would be given
- Congress subsidies at an amount of CHF 2’500 p.a.
- Indispensable research costs
- Workplace and IT equipment
- Young Researchers who hold a doctorate (PhD) or will complete their doctorate within the next six months are eligible to apply
- The doctorate/ PhD, degree obtained by the applicants should have been earned a maximum of two years prior to the submission deadline of the HSG Research Committee.
- The applicants must meet the university’s requirements.
How to Apply: application can be done online
- Application form
- Research proposal
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications
- Diploma (copy Master / PhD degree)
- Invitation letter of one or more professors of the University of St. Gallen
- only for applicants without doctorate:
- Letter of the PhD supervisor providing information about the status of the doctoral thesis and the prospective date of the final examination
January 10th, March 1st, September 1st, November 2nd
|Organization||University of St. Gallen|
|Subject Areas||Management, Economics, Law, Social Sciences, and International Affairs|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||January 10th, March 1st, September 1st, November 2nd
Further information about the program:
- Name of Organisation Field Value