Jiangsu Provincial Government has initiated the “Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship” for international students to encourage the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu. The scholarship will be awarded to outstanding International students or scholars to pursue full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
Criteria & Eligibility:
- Candidate must be non-Chinese national and in good health.
- Candidates must (for both the college and undergraduate programs) have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance
- Applicant must be the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the PhD degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to follow the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must hold good academic record.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
- Apply online
- Complete the Application Form online, and upload scanned copies of relevant original documents.
- Print the Application Form, sign it, and then mail it with notarized copies of the relevant documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team.
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page is required.
- Degree certificate (notarized photocopy).
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
- 2 Recommendation letters
|Organization||Jiangsu Provincial Government|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|