The Peking and Princeton Universities are recruiting applications for their joint Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Program (PPPP). Each fellowship is to be awarded for up to two years: the first 12 consecutive months at Peking University and the next 12 consecutive months at Princeton University with a visiting appointment at Peking University. Renewal after the first year is contingent on satisfactory performance and funding. Preferred start date is September 1, 2021. The position is also open to any discipline, as long as the fellow conducts research on contemporary China.
- The fellowship is open to highly qualified researchers of all nationalities who received their PhD no more than three years prior to the start of the appointment.
- The program is open to both internal and external candidates.
- Applicants holding tenure or tenure-track faculty positions are not eligible to apply.
- Successful applicants must provide a 10-page report on their research and experience in the Postdoctoral Fellowship after completion of the two-year program.
- Fellows are encouraged to publish together with their hosts at PKU and PU.
Apply online and application materials required (in English):
- A research proposal and time plan (max. 10 pages in total, including tables/figures and references);
- Concise Curriculum Vitae (max. 4 pages in total);
- Contact information for two recommendation letters (including one from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor);
- Contact information for two explicit endorsement letters by the potential supervisors, one at each university; and
- One writing sample.
|Subject areas||Any disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|