The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) offers a Joint Post-graduate Scholarship Programme in Science and Technology to develop highly qualified human resources in this area.
Number of Scholarships: Eight (8) Post-graduate scholarships
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for ASEAN nationals (except Thai nationals) who are interested to under taking Master’s Degree course at the CGI.
- Age: under 30 years
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, and Environmental Sciences, Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Applicant must have scored a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00.
- Applicants from other related fields may also apply.
- Applicant must at least have One year of scientific lab research experience.
- Applicants must have excellent English proficiency with on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency; TOEFL/ IELTS.
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Tuition- fee; academic fees
- airfare (round trip)
- monthly allowance
- book grant
- health insurance and others
- The award is tenable for a period of two years (subject to the yearly review)
- Applicants must complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute and the ASEAN Foundation Post graduate Scholarship Programme’s application form and submit together with other supporting documents to:
- The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Programme) 54 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND E-mail: email@example.com
|Organization||Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and ASEAN Foundation|
|Subject areas||Sciences, Medical Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemical Biology|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition-fee waiver|
|Eligibility||Open for ASEAN nationals (Except Thai nationals)|
|Deadline||31 October 2017|