The Faculty of Social Sciences at Radboud University is offering for positions of Junior Researcher: Academia of the Future. This junior researcher project focuses on (a) the creation of new, authentic academic learning environments that are more strongly rooted in society and contribute to the sustainability agendas of academia and responsible organisations, and (b) learning processes in communities of learners involved in a co-creative design, built on learner ownership and self-directed learning.
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree in a relevant field (Educational Sciences, Management Science, Social Science or Philosophy).
- Experience in university teaching or the desire to gain such experience.
- Experience with qualitative, quantitative and design-based research techniques.
- A collaborative attitude (as academic research is not just an individual endeavour).
- Organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm to organise events at the TLC.
Apply online and should include the following attachments:
- Letter of motivation.
|Subject areas||Educational Sciences, Management Science, Social Science, Philosophy|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||10 June 2020|