Kent University International Research Scholarship: Kent University International Research Scholarship
The University of Kent is inviting applications for Kent Business School International Research Scholarships.
The successful candidate would receive financial support in return for undertaking some part-time teaching.
Nationality: open for all
Duration of the program: 3 years
Scholarship Details: The scholarship would cover:
overseas tuition fees and
a stipend of £14,777 per annum
The University of Kent is one of the top 25 universities in the UK.
It is a research-led university with 24 schools and 40 specialist research centres.
Level of study: Ph.D. program
- The student should have excellent research potential.
- The applicant should have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Distinction; in a relevant subject (current Masters Students can submit a partial transcript).
- A minimum overall score of 7.0 in an IELTS test. This requirement is waived, if an applicant is a national of a majority English-speaking country, or has completed a qualification equivalent to a UK Bachelor’s degree in a majority English-speaking country.
- Open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September entry
- Current Kent research students are not eligible to apply
- Students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK.
- However, applicants falling short of these but with an exceptional research proposal and references may be considered.
How to apply: Applicants will automatically be considered for this scholarship if they have meet all the requirements and have applied for a Ph.D. program at the School. The following link can be used for application:
Application Deadline: 29th March, 2019
|Organization||University of Kent|
|Subject Areas||Not mentioned|
|Fellowship Amount||£14,777 per annum
|Eligibility||Open for all|
|Deadline||29th March 2019|