Kavli Institute of Nanoscience Delft at TU Delft (Delft University of Technology) has a postdoctoral fellowship program, established for quantum-bio projects. KIND Postdoctoral Fellows are high‐profile, two‐year postdoctoral positions with significant independence and resources. The KIND Postdoctoral Fellows program is designed to attract the best and brightest young researchers in nanoscale science to Delft.
About the KIND Postdoctoral program:
- A competitive salary for the KIND Postdoctoral Fellow for 2 years (one step higher than standard postdoc salaries at TU Delft).
- Travel and expendables budget of 5 k€ per year for the KIND Fellow.
- Mentoring by the two involved faculty members of KIND.
Apply online and upload proposal and proposal should include:
- Cover letter motivating why the candidate is interested in applying for a KIND Postdoctoral Fellowship
- CV with publication list,
- Names and email addresses of three references
- Brief support letter from the two (or more) Kavli faculty members that support the proposal. Note that applicants should coordinate closely with the latter faculty members in order to align their independent proposal with the research of the hosts.
|Organization||TU Delft (Delft University of Technology)|
|Subject areas||Nanoscience, Bioscience|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st September 2021|