University of Toronto offers Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program for international secondary school students intending to begin university studies in the following academic year.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
About the Award:
- The Scholarship Program is envisioned to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school.
- A special importance is laid on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
- Awarded annually, these scholarships recognize outstanding students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
- The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
Number of scholarships: approx. 37
Scholarship value: covers tuition-fees, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
- An international student nominated by their school will be invited to submit an application to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program.
- Applicant must be an international student
- Applicant must be an original and creative thinker and committed to school and community
- Applicant must be an high achiever in academic and creative pursuits and be enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- Applicant must have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Applicant must currently be in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2017
- Applicant must be intended to commence university in the upcoming academic year (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered)
- School Nomination deadline: November 30th, 2018;
- Student Application deadline: January 15th, 2019
|Organization||University of Toronto|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|
|Deadline||January 15th, 2019|