The L’Oréal foundation along with UNESCO is offering Women in Science fellowships. The awards identify and support eminent women in science throughout the world.
About the programme:
- Founded in 1998, the L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science partnership was created to recognize and promote women in science.
- The programme rewards established women scientists whose outstanding achievements have contributed to the advancement of scientific knowledge and of its benefits to society.
- The programme also provides support to promising young women who have already made significant contributions in their scientific fields.
- This platform will respectively enable candidate: to apply to our different national and regional programmes, to nominate candidates, for the international awards or to participate in the different evaluation steps.
About the fellowships:
- The L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science selects 275 talented young women scientists to pursue promising research projects
- 53 national and regional fellowships programs covering 117 countries,
- 50 prestigious partners among the highest scientific authorities in their countries.
- Over 400 international scientists participated in selecting the National and Regional fellows.
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Varies as per country|