MSc research scholarship in mechanical engineering is available at College of Engineering in Swansea University.
This project will focus on developing a roadmap based on risk based thinking and organisational knowledge management techniques suggested in ISO9001:2015 quality standard. The student will use design and material characterisation facilities available at College of Engineering in Swansea University.
- Applicant should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Mechanical/Aerospace/Medical Engineering or a related subject.
- They should also be eligible for UK/EU Fees.
- Normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application.
- For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
- For more information on eligibility criteria please refer to section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
- Any queries relating to Section C – Eligibility, please contact KESSstudentenquiries@swansea.ac.uk.
How to Apply
- Candidates are strongly advised to contact Dr Rajesh Ransing regarding information on the area of research by email (email@example.com):
- To apply:
- You will also need to provide copies of the following documentation:
- Degree certificates
- English language certificate (if required)
- All supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form
- Two references: The references can take the form of a letter on official headed paper, or via the University’s standard reference form. Alternatively, referees can directly email a reference from their employment email account to KESSstudentenquiries@swansea.ac.uk. Please note that references received via private emails accounts (e.g., Hotmail, Yahoo) cannot be accepted.
- Please return both application forms and copies of supporting documentation to the KESS Office by email at KESSstudentenquiries@swansea.ac.uk.
- Application forms may be submitted in Welsh and any application submitted in Welsh will be treated no less favourably than an application received in English.
- For any other queries, please contact: KESSstudentenquiries@swansea.ac.uk
- The deadline for applications is August 10, 2020.
|Organization||College of Engineering in Swansea University|
|Subject areas||Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Medical Engineering|
|Deadline||August 10, 2020.|