Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Individual Fellowships (IF) call will be open for the year 2019.
- IFs are dedicated to individual researchers who already have a PhD or at least four years’ full-time research experience by the time of the call deadline.
- They help these researchers to advance their careers and gain new skills through comprehensive training, international mobility and optional inter-sectoral secondments.
- Promising researchers from anywhere in the world: all nationalities can apply
- indicative call budget: €248.70 million
- For Global Fellowships €33.70 million; distributed between the scientific areas based on the number of eligible proposals received in each of these areas;
- European Fellowships: €205 million
- €10 million is reserved for the Society and Enterprise panel of the European Fellowships.
- Apply online and applications must include the following:
- CV or description of the profile of the persons who will be primarily responsible for carrying out the proposed research and/or innovation activities;
- A list of up to 2 relevant publications, and/or products, services (including widely used datasets or software), or other achievements relevant to the call content;
- A list of up to five relevant previous projects or activities, connected to the subject of this proposal;
- A description of any significant infrastructure and/or any major items of technical equipment, relevant to the proposed work;
- A description of any third parties that are not represented as project partners, but who will nonetheless be contributing towards the work (e.g. providing facilities, computing resources)
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||€248.70 million|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||09 September 2020|
- Name of Organisation Field Value