The Fries Lab at the Ernst Strüngmann Institute (ESI) is seeking to fill several positions for PhD candidates in Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience in the course of 2020 and early 2021.
Duration: Positions are for four years, core funded by ESI, and start any time in 2020 or early 2021.
- Candidates should have a BSc or a MSc or an equivalent qualification in neuroscience or a neuroscience-related discipline like Medicine, Psychology, Physics, Biology.
- Experience with in-vivo electrophysiology or MEG and with data analysis is a plus.
- Applicant must possess a strong academic track record and a dedication to perform excellent brain research.
How to apply:
Application materials to be sent in electronic format (ideally in one PDF file) to Renata Vajda at email@example.com including:
- Motivation letter
- Copies of the school leaving exam and university degrees
- Lists of university courses with obtained grades
- Names and e-mail addresses of two scientists, who can provide references (do not include reference letters)
|Organization||Ernst Strüngmann Institute (ESI)|
|Subject areas||Medicine, Psychology, Physics, Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 December 2019|