Aalto University and the University of Helsinki are looking for Postdoctoral Researchers and Research Fellows in multiple areas of ICT.
- artificial intelligence and machine learning
- data science
- privacy and security
- computational health
- human-computer interaction
- natural language processing
- The candidate should have a PhD and is expected to have an excellent track record in scientific research in one or several fields relevant to the position.
- Good command of English is a necessary prerequisite.
- Particular emphasis is put on the quality of the candidate’s previous research and international experience, together with the substance, innovativeness, and feasibility of the research plan, and its relevance to the research group or groups in question.
- Efficient and successful completion of studies is considered an additional merit.
How to apply:
- Apply online and following attachments are required:
- Motivation letter including a tentative plan for the research work (1-5 pages)
- List of publications (please do not attach full copies of publications)
- A transcript of the doctoral studies and the degree certificate of the PhD degree
- All material should be submitted in English.
- The application materials will not be returned. Short-listed candidates may be invited for an interview either at the Otaniemi or Kumpula campus or for an interview conducted via Skype.
|Subject areas||Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||January 27th, 2020|