Nanotechnology: INDEED Program 15 PhD Fellowships – Innovative Nanowire DEvicE Design: INDEED
ORGANISATION/COMPANY: University of Durham
RESEARCH FIELD: Engineering / Science
RESEARCHER PROFILE: First Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01/01/2018 12:00 – Europe/Athens
LOCATION: United Kingdom
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME: H2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER: 722176
Innovative Nanowire DEvicE Design: INDEED
The INDEED network has call for 15 vacancies for highly talented Marie Curie Research Fellows (Early Stage Researchers – ESRs).
Selected ESRs will be enrolled on a PhD program which is supported by a unique training package that provides direct experience of industry, nanotechnology, innovative design methods and interdisciplinary scientific techniques. Regular workshops will be held for the development of transferable skills and to facilitate the exchange of ideas between ESRs. A very attractive salary and benefits package is offered to successful applicants.
Current Partners of INDEED Program
- Durham University, UK
- Institute of Microelectronics and Microsystems, CNR, Italy
- University of Copenhagen, Bohr institute, Denmark.
- Centre for Nanosciences and Nanotechnology, France
- Institut supérieur de l’électronique et du numérique, France.
- École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- University of Newcastle, UK
- Lund University, Sweden
- University of Liverpool, UK
- Université Paris-Sud, France
- Innolume GmbH, Dortmund, Germany.
- Imina Technologies, Lausanne, Switzerland
|Subject areas||Nanotech, Sciences, Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities (Home/EU/International)|
|Deadline||01 January 2018|