NCCS (National Centre For Cell Science) invites applications for following posts purely on temporary basis for Scientist ‘C’
PROJECT Title: “Centre of Excellence in Biomolecular Structure and Function on Host – Pathogens Interactions”
DURATION: Four Years and Six Months
Salary: Rs. 53,676/-pm(Fixed)
- Tech/M.D./MVSc or its equivalent degree from recognized university or
- D.Degree in any branch of lifescience with at least two (02) research papers in science citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- Four years of extensive research experience in protein expression, purification and crystallization.
- Desirable: a motivated young scientist who will contribute to the project substantially and independently
- Proficiency in advanced molecular biology, biochemistry, and micro molecular structural biology.
Applications in the prescribed format duly filled in along with attested copies of all relevant certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the exam passed (SSC onwards), caste certificate, if any and other relevant documents should reach to The Director, National Centre For Cell Science (NCCS), S. P. Pune University Campus, Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007, Maharashtra, India
|Organization||National Centre For Cell Science (NCCS)|
|Subject areas||Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Micro molecular Structural biology|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
- Name of Organisation Field Value