New Europe College (NEC) is the Institute for Advanced Study in Bucharest, Romania, invites applications for the competition for Fellowships in the A.Y.2019-20. The program is dedicated to the young Romanian and international researchers or academics working in the fields of humanities, social studies, law, and economics.
Subject areas: Humanities, Social Studies, Law, Economics
- Applicants must hold a Doctorate.
- Applicants under the age of 40 will be preferred, and to those who have not yet benefited from a NEC Fellowship.
- Working languages are English, French, and German.
- Applicant must possess good command of English.
Tenure of the Fellowship:
- a full academic year (10 months, October through July) or
- a one-term fellowship (October through February, or March through July)
Location: New Europe College – Institute for Advanced Study, Bucharest, Romania.
- monthly stipend: 750 Euro (tax free)
- international travel; to and from the home country of the Fellows at the beginning and the end of the Fellowship with season holidays
- 01 month research trip abroad to an institution of their choice (1,500 Euro for transportation, accommodation, and per diem) for the fellows who stay for the whole academic year.
The Fellows are expected to work on their own projects, and take part in the scientific events organized by the New Europe College. At the end of their Fellowship, each Fellow must hand in a research paper, showing the results of the work over the duration of the Fellowship. The papers will be included in a NEC publication.
How to apply:
- Applications to be submitted in electronic format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant must quote “NEC Fellowship” in the Subject field of their e-mail message.
The applicants will be informed on the results of the pre-selection by the end of March 2017, by e-mail.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview, organized on May 3-5, 2019.
|Organization||New Europe College (NEC)|
|Subject areas||Humanities, Social Studies, Law, Economics|
|Fellowship amount||750 Euro/month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||December 7, 2018|
For Further Details: Click