Newcastle University mission statement recognises the breadth of academic purpose, current and aspirational strengths, and pivotal position in society. The University is committed to certain fundamental values, shared throughout the higher education sector, including academic freedom, the pursuit of knowledge and understanding, a sound academic disciplinary base, a methodology based on reason and evidence, social responsibility, transparency.
|Fellowship amount||£4,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon Students only|
About the Program
Newcastle University is delighted to announce 3 scholarship awards for applicants from Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon. These awards are available for high achieving students applying for entry onto any Postgraduate Master’s degree programmes at Newcastle University.
All subjects taught at the university
- In order to apply for the scholarships you must satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
- You must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Jordan, Egypt or Lebanon
- You must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place on a postgraduate Master’s degree programme at Newcastle University (Newcastle city campus) at the time of applying for this scholarship
- You must have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- You must intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year
- You must be a self-funded student and not be in receipt of any other centrally awarded Newcastle University scholarship
- Please complete the application form electronically and in accordance with the country specific scholarship regulations.
- Country managers will award on the basis of best qualified students and content of personal statement. Please note that NU MENA Scholarship applications cannot be considered unless candidates have already applied for and been offered a place to study at the University.
Register and apply here: Click
Newcastle upon Tyne